Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Week 43

This week has been quite an interesting one, lots of things have happened both good and bad. But honestly, the good things have canceled out the bad. Last week, Loris was not planning on getting baptized or coming to church ever again due to the things he found online in regards to our church, but luckily we talked openly about these things with him and encourage him to share everything that he finds rather than discourage him from searching. After having said this, he expressed to us what the real problem was deep down... He was losing his faith and belief in God and his son Jesus Christ. We calmly approached the situation with patience and sought help in what we should do to help Loris. This weekend was fast Sunday, and so we fasted for him as well as other people. Just hours after we broke our fast, Loris had told us and informed us of his decision that he has made again to be baptized. I can't explain how happy I was when he told me this. He then proceeded to express through prayer that he knows that this experience will make his testimony stronger than ever. And now we have this planned date for December 26 for both him and Roberta. There are so many other things I would love to tell you guys, but unfortunately I have very little time and I have to go. I promise to write more next week. Have a great week and I love you all!!!

Anziano Blaise







No comments:

Post a Comment