| Catania Zone....gonna miss it a lot. |
| Lorenzo!! |
| Emma can't stop taking selfies..smh |
| Getting some role play goin at Zone Conference |
| So bomb.. And yes, that is RICOTTA INSIDE |
| Samuel |
| Singing at Zone Conference (took these from the mission blog) |
| more Zone Conference (took these from the mission blog) |
![]() |
| (took this from the mission blog) |
| Zone Conference (took this from the mission blog) |
| (took this from the mission blog) |
![]() |
| Bomb as heck. The one on top was filled with ragu' |
| Late din din at the Dimartino's house a week or so ago |
| Put up with me even if I'm a "damage" because it's only with you that I can go where few go to! |
| Buona notte |
| Anziano Flynn..gonna miss this boss. Even tho I knew him for just a bit |
| Random pic on the way to the hospital in Vittoria (checking in on one of our loved ones/investigators. |
| Random pic while out finding some less actives |


No comments:
Post a Comment