| Me and the ragazzi..love them (from left) Fanco, Danielle, me, Christian, Simone and Davide. They're the best I'm going to miss them so much, it's insane. Been here for dang near 6 months, Mamma Mia. |
| The DiCarolo family (most of them), my last Sunday in Foggia |
| Christian and Pasquale, ha ha |
| Chiara (left); Miriana (right) Chiara is a member and Miriana is her nonmember friend. We wanted to baptize her and she was down, but she needs to be 18. |
| And Jesus wept... |
| You know me, of course I still take off-guard front cam pics of my buds;) Claudio (left) and Danielle (right)...gonna miss these guys way too much |
| That blue dot (Foggia) is where I am currently and down near the bottom of the screen you'll see Ragusa, where I'm getting transferred Thursday, February 4th. |
| The Gentile family!! Haha gentile means nice in Italian, kinda funny, but I love them. THe dad isn't a member and the mom isn't active, but I see great potential in them. Love them so much. |
| Taken by another missionary in my mission down in Sicily, where I'm getting transferred haha. Classic |
No comments:
Post a Comment